Reset Detox & Cleanse
Reset – The Mind & Body Detox
Ever wish you could ‘push the reset button’ and start your health anew? Well here is your opportunity! Reset – The Mind & Body Detox is a 2-week yogic detoxification and cleanse led by a certified yoga instructor and a naturopathic physician. You will experience a blend of yoga wisdom and fitness and the best of natural medicine uniquely combined to create a powerful, transformative health renewal. We live in a world full of toxic food and stress. As such, we absorb what is in our environment despite our best attempts to stay healthy. Reset – The Mind & Body Detox is designed to cleanse and detoxify both your mind and body, setting you on the path to greater physical and mental health. During this experience, you will gain practical insights into your health and how to renew it through yoga philosophy, breathing and poses that are specific to cleansing and strengthening the body while undergoing a medically supervised detoxification and cleanse. Whether you are brand new to yoga or a seasoned practitioner, Reset will set you on a path of greater health, vitality and fitness. It’s the perfect way to start your year off right!
• Includes 8 hours of instruction covering detoxification, cleansing, nutrition, and Yoga over
the course of 12 days.
• Supports you through a medically supervised detoxification using physician-grade natural medicines.
• Designed to enhance weight loss, improve energy and vitality, and set you on a new level of health and
well being that you’ve never achieved before.
• The program is entirely customizable to meet YOU where you are in your health, wellness
and yoga practice.
• You receive a manual that includes a day-by-day detoxification guide, yoga postures & breathing
exercises, recipes and other resources for optimal health and wellness. The manual is designed
to be used as an ongoing resource to support you after the program.
• This detoxification & cleanse is designed and supervised by a physician trained in complementary &
alternative medicine. You will receive unlimited support in a positive environment to guide you safely
through the program.
• Includes 6 pharmaceutical-grade supplements to assist your body in undergoing a true detoxification.
• You will achieve notable results including weight loss, improved digestion, decreased pain &
inflammation, improved immune system, better performance, improved sleep, and greater vitality
just to name a few.
• The program includes 4 hours of personalized yoga instruction. Even experienced Yogis
will learn something new.
• Learn targeted yogic breathing, meditation and poses that are specific to enhancing the body’s
detoxification & cleansing processes.
• All yoga sessions will be led by one of Fort Collin’s leading yogis.
• You will learn about the best nutritional practices for cleansing, health & wellness including
Ayurvedic nutritional principles.
• Learn how to shop for, prepare, and enjoy REAL foods.
HEALTH & WELLNESS
• Learn the best practices for naturopathic & alternative medicine that you can use to improve
your health, from a physician trained in natural & alternative medicine.
• Smart supplementation – you will learn which supplements are worth taking and which are not,
and how to navigate all the choices.
Reset – The Mind & Body Detox is designed to renew and reinvigorate your health.
Now is the time to start getting healthy, for real!
If you missed the cleanse: check back for upcoming dates here.
To enroll please contact the studio at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dr. Jason Barker, ND
Natural Sports Medicine
Naturopathic doctors are considered the nation's leading experts in natural medicine and natural health care. Dr. Barker’s practice blends the best of science and nature to help people get healthy for real, rather than just treating symptoms with drugs. He maintains practices in Denver and Fort Collins, Colorado.
He received his Bachelor of Science degree in Exercise and Sport Science with a minor in Anatomy & Neurobiology from Colorado State University. He received his Doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine from Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine, and holds a Certificate in Clinical Research from Oregon Health and Sciences University.
He is the author of numerous scientific publications for several natural medicine journals and is the co-author of the book “Herbs and Nutrients for the Mind: A Guide to Natural Brain Enhancers”.
Dr. Barker lectures internationally as an expert in natural medicine. He also serves as a consultant to the nutrition and natural medicine industries.
He is a recreationally competitive Triathlete and cyclist, when he’s not with his 3 children.
Featured Yoga Pose